Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2016

The Imaginator

That spot in the corridor needs a FOUNTAIN!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Sunday to you! 

Well, ya know, everything's a work in progress, even and especially my imaginary Bingham Centre shopping mall.  Just when I think I have everything all done, I go to my Mall Imaginator office upstairs and survey all the splendor before me and realize I forgot key things.

The other day, it was that I didn't imagine mall directories.  That was a practical bummer.  Then I realized that the area where the double-decker carousel is could really use some better lighting, so I imagined a really nice lighting setup.

Today, I realized a tragic lack of fountains and mall trees, so that's what I decided to imagine for my premiere, upscale shopping, dining, and entertainment destination for Little Kids.  I imagined them throughout the whole entire shopping mall.

I even imagined some fountains and mall trees at the Grand Underground Entrance, where the Bingham Underground stops to let off passengers at the Bingham Centre. I think that traveling by Underground ought to be an Event, not some unpleasant, dirty experience, so the Bingham Underground of my imagination is nicey clean and comfortable, and when passengers arrive at the Bingham Centre, they're greeted by lush mall trees and magnificent fountains. I believe that if you treat people first-class, they'll act first-class.  And in my imagination, it's so.

I love ya lots, Friends, but I have some serious imaginin' to do.  So I'll hafta ketchup with ya tomorrow!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment