Pages

Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!

I, for one, am gonna be extra-exuberant this year!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy New Year!

You know, it just hit me that I forgot to make my New Year's resolutions for this year, so I intend to do that now.

This year, in 2016, I've decided to be extra-exuberant!  How about that?!

I think makin' a resolution about the kind of attitude I'm gonna have this year is better than tryin' to say I'm gonna do something like grow two or three or more inches tall or something.  I mean, I'll grow as much as I'm gonna, and I have very little control over that.  I can't just say on this New Year's Day that I'm gonna do this or that this year, because I just don't know what this year holds for me.  But I CAN decide right now how I'm gonna handle the New Year! 

I'm gonna handle it with a smile and big excitement!

I'm not about to tell ya what to do, Friends, or how, but I will say that when I decide I'm gonna be Happy, it usually works out for me. 

So with that in mind, Big People, lemme wanna wishyoo a Happy New Year, from the very bottom of my heart!  I love ya lots!  I'll be seein' ya right here, tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment