Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Celebratin' the Yard-Pebbles In Life!

I like to celebrate all the Yard-Pebbles in life!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Tuesday to you! 

Hey.  Didja know that this is my eleven-hundredth post?  It's true.  Usually I don't make a big deal out of how many posts I've written, because every day, it's always one more than the day before, but when the numbers end in double zeros, I tend to sit up and take notice, and today's one of those days.

Not only is eleven-hundred a whole lot of weblog posts, but 1100 is a cool number.  You have a pair of ones, a pair of zeros. 

This is one of those things that's likely a big deal only to me, Friends.  But for me it's a really big deal. Well, not the kind of really big deal that learning to crawl, talk, and walk was.  Those were definitely bigger deals than eleven-hundred blog posts.  Also, so were the times I ate chocolate, ordered from a restaurant menu, and got to turn my carseat around to face forward when I ride.

I guess all those things are called "milestones" in life, because they mark something important that takes a little while to get to.  But this post is important to my, by golly.  Maybe not up to "milestone" status, but it's definitely... I don't know... a yard-pebble, you know?  Well, because yards aren't as long as miles, and pebbles are little stones.  There ya go.  I've coined a new name for something we all have, but were just callin' 'em "little milestones."

How about that?!

Hey, Friends, I'll see ya tomorrow.  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment