Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Warm Wednesday Wishes

I'm thinkin' about warm winter woolies and hot cocoa today!
Hiya, Big People! 

Well, this is quite the weather we're having this week, isn't it, Friends?  Actually, so far, today is the warmest day of the week. 

I know this is all seasonable weather, Friends.  I understand that.  This is how winter is.  I just keep thinkin' back to not havin' to wear a coat, much less snow gear, for Christmas, just a month ago.

I don't mind it, though, the winter.  I can go out and play in it, by choice, but otherwise, I can look out my window and marvel at how neat it is to be able to sit inside my warm house and look out at the cold snow outside. 

You know, Little Cave Kids didn't have that luxury.  Even Big Cave People didn't!  That's why I'm grateful to be livin' in the winter NOW!  I hope you are, too!

Hey, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment