Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Happy Health Fair!

Laughter really is the best medicine.
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Saturday to you!

Well, ya know, recently, I attended an Expo for practitioners of Humorous Healing.  It was a Happy Health Fair, if you will.  I had a booth and represented St. Laffalotatus- Mercy-Mercy Hospital.

I think I did a really good job.  I did a few simple non-surgical Spirit Lifts, right there on the expo floor.  That was a real show stopper.  Not that there was any competition going on, but it DID make those laugh-jocks from Mirthwood MediPlex look like amateurs, with their little joy-buzzers and whoopie cushions.  They think they're so hot, just because they have a cool-soundin' name, but I'll tell ya what those Mirthwood jokers are- they're corporate practitioners of Humorous Healing!  Their MediPlex is all about the assembly-line spirit lift.  That isn't how we do things at St. Laffalotatus- Mercy-Mercy Hospital, I'll tell ya what.  Each patient is a person, treated with dignity, respect, and zany wit at St. Laffalotatus- Mercy Mercy Hospital.

But seriously, we're all on the same team, all of us practitioners of Humorous Healing.  We wanna lift people's spirits.  We wanna light their darkness.  We want to help 'em get their sad-blue-colored glasses off.  The smart money goes to St. Laffalotatus- Mercy-Mercy Hospital.  We're just the best.  That's all I'm saying.

Anyway, the thing we all agreed on at the Happy Health Fair is that laughter is truly the best medicine.  Unless you have a bacterial infection.  In that case, antibiotics are truly the best medicine.  You heard it from me, right here, Friends!  I love ya lots!  Laugh today!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment