Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Down in the Goondocks!

That was so nice of ol' One-Eyed Willie to leave those kids his treasure!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Thursday to you!

Hey.  Have you ever seen the old movie The Goonies?  I've seen it TWICE now, and I've gotta say, I just love it.  LOVE it!

I love the way those kids work together to defeat those bad guys and to find the pirate ship which is also full of bad guys, except they're in skeleton form, and those bad skeletons WERE kind enough to leave behind their magnificent pirate ship, so that makes the skeleton bad-guys kinda lovable, because those kids used the treasure to keep the bad guy developers from making a golf course out of their neighborhood.  So I guess you could say that's another thing I like about The Goonies.  It's all twisty and unexpected.  Even after ALL these years.

You should make it your Movie Night movie this weekend!  How about it?

I love ya lots, Big People!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment