Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Not Today

I'm pretty sure February's gonna live to see another day!
Hiya, Friends! 

Well, ya know, it's February Twenty-Eighth, and usually, the Twenty-Eighth means the end of the line for the month of February.  But this year's a special year that only comes around once every four years, so that means that the Summer Olympics are gonna come back in a few months!  How about that?!

I'm really lookin' forward to the gymnasts most.  That's the sport for me.  Last time the Summer Olympics were around, I was too little to really get to do any gymnastics, on accounta I was just a baby and couldn't walk yet. 

This time around, I have a plan.  My reading nest makes a really great crash-mat for doin' jump-flips off'n my toybox.  The couches are great springboards and flip-mats.  And for my real show-stopper, I think I'm gonna grab onto a chandelier and do a modified rings routine.  It's gonna be gold-medal stuff, you know.

And it's all because usually on the Twenty-Eighth, February comes to an end.

But not today.

Not today.

Hey, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment