Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2016

When This Ol' World Starts Gettin' Me Down

I like my sparkly pink uke, but I bet a sparkly pink drumset would really work!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Saturday to you!

Well, ya know, sometimes when Life just seems kinda rough, the best I can do is sit down with my sparkly pink ukulele, and think about all the songs I'd write if I knew how to read or write music, or words, or play the ukulele. 

I don't like to let lack of knowing facts slow me down a doodle, though, Big People, so you can bet that all the songs I'm writin' in my head are phenomenal.  I mean, certified chart-toppers.

Back to that sparkly pink ukulele, Friends, you know, it's hard to feel bad when you're holdin' a sparkly pink ukulele in your hands.  I mean, you've gotta really be committed to feelin' bad if pink glitter doesn't put a smile on your face.

I suspect, though, that if I had a sparkly pink drum set to bang on when I'm in a Mood, that would make an even more quantifiable difference in the way I feel.  It would pretty much have to!

Anyways, Friends, I'll feel the best I can with what I have.  My pink ukulele and the songs in my head.  I'll see ya tomorrow!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment