Pages

Friday, February 26, 2016

Whatchya Gonna Do? Whatchya Gonna Do?!

Whatchya gonna do?
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Friday to you! 

Well, ya know, sometimes as a Little Kid, I hafta make tough decisions, and in my tough decision-making, I find that while I cannot make everybody happy all the time, it's easy as instant pudding for me to make at least some of the somebodies around me mad.

It doesn't even matter what decisions I'm making.  Somebody's always gonna be mad at me over 'em.

When I was younger, this usedta really bother me.  I usedta twist myself into a pretzel, tryin' to make everybody happy with my decisions.  But thingofitis, if one groupa people is happy, that very fact can irk another groupa people.  So then, I'd try pleasin' them, and that would irritate someone else. 

Then I realized that some people get really happy when others are miserable. 

So you know what I do now, Big People?  I figure I won't go out of my way to hurt anybody's feelings or irritate people, but I've gotta do what makes me happy and what pleases me, and if other people like that fine, but if some don't, well... whatchya gonna do?  That's on them.  I can only do my best and their moods aren't my responsibility. 

I just wish I'd figured this out when I was younger, Big People!  Woulda saved me a LOT of trouble!

Anyways, I love ya lots.  You bet I do!  And I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment