Pages

Monday, February 8, 2016

Happy 10th Birthday, Rozzie!

Happy Birthday to my best pal Rozzie!
Hiya, Big People!  Today's my best pal Rozzie's BIRTHDAY, and guess what?!  She's TEN!

Boyo boy, I just can't believe it! 

I don't know if you've ever met my best pal, Rozzie.  If you haven't, you're missing out.  She's a great dog and an even better pal!

You know, I never actually "met" Rozzie.  She was here when I got here, and from our very earliest meeting, I felt like Rozzie was this big, warm, friendly, protective force.  She shared her favorite ball with me, back at the very beginning.  Her voice was always familiar to me, you know?  Like I'd been hearing from her, even before I was born.

And today's her tenth birthday.  I just love this dog, Friends.  I mean, I love all of you, too, but honestly, I love Rozzie best.  I hope you understand.  I'm pretty sure you do.

Anyways, please join me in wishin' my best pal Rozzie a very Happy Tenth Birthday.  If you knew this dog like I do, you'd just love her. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROZZIE!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment