Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2016

How I Get Back on Track!

When I need to get back on track to havin' a good day, I go to the Texas Hot!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Sunday to you!

Well, ya know, most of the time, I'm a Happy Little Kid, but sometimes, nothing goes right for me.  Sometimes, I've gotta take a nap, because there's nothing better to do than just reboot a day.  But other times, a trip to one of my favorite places is enough to get me back on track.

You know where that is, Big People?  Oh, I bet you do, too! 

It's the Texas Hot in Downtown Wellsville!

It helps me reset myself when I go there, because it just feels so familiar.  Like home, only better.  It's just so warm and welcoming, which is really important this time of year.  And in the summer, it's just so cool and welcoming.

Welcoming goes both ways, warm and cold, depending on the season.

Anyways, nothing makes me feel better like a glassa chocolate milk, or maybe a milkshake, and a nice, tall dish of red jello with whipped cream piled high on top.

When I need to get back on track to havin' a good day, I go to the Texas Hot, and they aren't even payin' me to say so!  How the heck right about that, Big People?!

Hey.  I love ya lots, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment