Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

We Travelled Back In Time!

I'm comin' out of my time machine!
Hey, Friends!  Something really cool happened overnight!  We went back in time an hour!  How about that?!

I was somewhere I love to be: Gramma and PopPop's, so that means when we all traveled back in time, I got to have an extra hour at Gramma and PopPop's. 

Are there side-effects of time travel, do you think?
I suppose this time-travel isn't so much fun if you have an all-night work job.  If that were the case, it probably was kinda hard, going about your work, then looking up at the clock and getting all excited because it's about time to go home, then 'Whoops!' all of a sudden, the clock winds back, and you feel like you've got to do the whole hour over again. 

I'd like to visit the time when there were unicorns!
Now, I saw a movie where they traveled through time in a Delorean and went on adventures.  That sounds risky and expensive.  I've priced some Deloreans that aren't fitted with their flux capacitors yet, and they're a lotta cabbage.  I can't even find where to buy a flux capacitor to enable time travel, so one of those must fall under the "If Ya Hafta Ask, Ya Can't Afford It" category. 

All the good stuff does, you know.

But it would be fun to travel all over time like that, whenever you want, not just back in time an hour in the fall and jumping an hour into the future in the spring.  I'd like to go visit the time when there were unicorns on the world. I think that would be a magical time to visit.

Or when there were cupcakes, big as houses, that just popped up from out of the ground.  You have to think there must have been, since there were giant dinosaurs that roamed the earth.  They had to eat something.  I bet it was giant cupcakes, and I'd like to go back in time and see that.  Yep!

But I'd definitely like to make sure I can come home to my own time, so I can ketchup with all of you here on the Internet, instead of having to write on cave walls and hope you get the message millions of years later!

No comments:

Post a Comment