Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Why, It's Wednesday the Thirteenth!

I thing every -Day the Thirteenth ought to be observed!
Hiya, Friends!  Didja notice?  It's Wednesday the Thirteenth.  Now, Friday the Thirteenth gets all the press, but I'm wondering if there's a way to celebrate Wednesday the Thirteenth. 

Are there any superstitions or traditions that go along with a Wednesday the Thirteenth?

Well, if there aren't, I think we oughtta start some, and have I got just the starter to observe Wednesday the Thirteenth.  This is what I think we oughtta do. 

In observance of Wednesday the Thirteenth, I think to maintain good luck, we should all go find a fancy cupcake, one with sprinkles, and maybe some of that glitter you can eat, and then eat the fancy glittery cupcake.  That'll keep the Bad Luck Gang away on this Wednesday the Thirteenth. 

Does that sound good to you, Friends, because that sounds good to me.  And if you don't like cupcakes (who ARE you?!)  I guess you could ward off the bad luck by moonwalking everywhere you go, but remember to wear your Rearview Hat Mirror so you can see where you're going!

I'm here to help, Friends!  And I love ya!  See you tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment