Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Hopin' for a Sensational Saturday!

I'm crossin' my fingers and hopin' for a Sensational Saturday!
Hiya, Friends!  Has your food settled from all the eatin' you did on Thanksgiving?  Did you get in a little exercise to help it on its way? 

I'm not here to nag you about exercising today, Friends.  Don't you worry about that.  No. What I'm here to do is cross my fingers and hope we all have a Sensational Saturday.  It's pretty difficult not to have a good day on a Saturday, but I figure I'll just help things along some and do some active hopin' and wishin' for us.

You know what else I'm crossing my fingers for?  Yes, I'm still crossing my fingers for a pet lobster named Lerbert.  I betchya thought I forgot all about wanting a pet lobster named Lerbert, but I haven't.  And Mommy still says no.  She says I'm severely allergic to lobster dander, and having a lobster tank in my bedroom would give me Anaphylactic  Shock.

I say that's what Epi-pens are for, by golly!  Allergy shots!  Friends, I think the benefits of having a pet lobster named Lerbert would far outweigh any risks of this "Anaphylactic Shock" from Lerbert's lobster dander would present to me.

What is Anaphylactic Shock, anyhow, Friends?  Is there even such a thing?  I bet Mommy made it the heck up.  She does things like that.  If she doesn't want me to do or have or get something, she makes up consequences to try to deter me.  You know, like if I drink iced tea, it'll stunt my growth, or if I keep jumping on the couch, my face will stick in the look it was in when I started jumping on the couch.  Anaphylactic Shock is probably just like those things.  Made the heck right up.

So my fingers are crossed for all of us to have a Sensational Saturday, and also for me to get a pet lobster named Lerbert.  That's what.

I'll see ya tomorrow, friends!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment