Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

Daddy'n'Me

I love this fella right here, Friends.  I love my Daddy!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Friday!  Hey, have I ever told you how much I love bein' with my Daddy?  It's pretty much a whole lot. 

You know, everything about Daddy fascinates me.  His job, for instance.  My Daddy's a DENTIST.  His office is one of the coolest places I've ever been.  Plus, there's the neatest toys there, by golly!

And my Daddy takes me for rides in the sassy cars.  When Mommy and I go places, we ride in the Grocery Getter.  Daddy lets me ride in the style befitting me.  That really means a lot to a little kid!

Plus, I just think Daddy understands me.  Us brown-eyed people need to stick together, and Daddy really understands that. 

So I'm really glad that Daddy is my Daddy.

I hope you have someone who understands you as well as my Daddy understands me, Friends.  I really do!

No comments:

Post a Comment