Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

Spring in the Bing

Winter's finally packed up and moved on, Big People!
Hiya, Friends!  Well, I didn't think it was gonna happen, but it did.  Spring has finally come to my town.  I went to Gramma's yesterday for my Day of Play, and when I came home, our yard had been mowed.  That's how I know we've finally arrived in Spring.  Fresh-cut green grass.  One of my favorite smells!

I'm really excited, because Spring means car-shows and playin' on Seymour the Swingset, and eatin' ice cream in the gazebo after supper.  Spring also means I get to pretend-drive the cars when I want to, and I also get to see Aunt Colleen and Uncle Lorentz more often.  The wintry weather tends to keep us at home and it tends to keep them at home as well, but now that it's Spring, we get to see 'em more often! 

Now that the warm weather's here, Friends, let's put on our sunscreen and get the party started!

I'm gonna go start on that right now.  I'll see ya tomorrow!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment