Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

What a Weekend!

Friends, the weekend was so awesome I'm wiped the heck out!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Monday!  Didja have a great weekend?  I sure did!  Today, I'm WHIPPED already, though!  I mean T-I-R-E-D, Tired!

It all started Thursday night.  I went with Mommy and Daddy to a car show in Wellsville, and ate dinner at my Chinese Buffet. 

Friday, I wound up going to get some planting supplies.  Mommy and I are gonna have some flowers and food growing!  We aren't exactly Farm Queens, but we'll be Farm Princesses, or maybe Farm Ladies-in-Waiting. 

Ummm... Even that sounds like more commitment than Mommy and I are really giving to this venture.  How about Mommy and i are a coupla girls who live in the country and we're gonna grow a few carrots and pumpkins and some different kindsa flowers?  How does that sound?  Not nearly as exciting or catchy as Farm Queens, but it's more accurate.  I accept that we're startin' small.

Saturday, I got to see Aunt Colleen and Uncle Lorentz, and that was a LOT of fun!

Yesterday, we did landscapin'.  We started puttin' our farm plants into the ground.  I think that's what tired me out so much.  Workin' outside is HARD WORK!  It'll all be worth it when we have flowers-n-food.

But right now, I think I'm gonna hafta wanna curl up on the couch.  Chillax and such.  So I'll see ya tomorrow, Friends!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment