Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2014

To Be This Fabulous

This doesn't just happen, Friends.  It takes work being this fabulous.
Friends, as you know, I do my shopping at Little Kid Gourmet Grocery Store. ... What's that? ... Yes, they went and put in a sushi section and a premium hot bar where you pay by the pound for prepared foods, so the Little Kid Grocery has re-branded itself with the Gourmet in the signage now.  It musta cost 'em a FORTUNE, but hey.  Whatever makes the wheels on their shopping cart go around, that's what I say.

Anyway, while I do my shopping at Little Kid Gourmet Grocery Store, I quite often get flagged down in the aisles and asked how it is that I look so fabulous even when I'm just doin' the dang ol' shopping.  They ask if it takes a lot of work. 

I'll tell you what I tell them, Friends.  Yes, it does take some work to be as fabulous as me, but it isn't difficult.  It just takes some effort.  For instance, insteadda goin' to the store in any ol' thing and calling it a day, I always, always put on my pink marabou and some sequins.  Also, a little flower clippie in my hair also adds that extra little fabulous touch!

So you see, Friends, it DOES take some work to be this fabulous, but it isn't impossible for anybody.   Sequins, marabou, and maybe a little flower in your hair.  Always, always, always a smile.  You can be fabulous, too, Friends!  You sure can!

I love you lots!  And I'll see you tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment