Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Marshmella Madness!

Oh, hiya!  Are those marshmellas I see on your tray?
Hiya, Friends!  Did I ever tell you how much I love marshmallows? 

Well, I do love marshmallows.  They're right up there with donuts and cupcakes for me.  Marshmallows can be kept right in the cupboard, though.  You know, in case of an emergency.

What type of emergency can a marshmallow help, you ask? 
I'd really love a coupla marshmellas to call my own, please!

I'll tell ya. 

You know how it is when you want something sweet, but you don't have anything sweet, and you think you're gonna flip right the heck out and just eat lumps and lumps of brown sugar just to have something sweet to eat?  You ever feel that way, friends?

This is more like it!  A marshmella for each hand!
If you have ever felt that way, you'll understand the emergent nature of such an emergency.  Ideally, you'd have a cupcake or a boxa donuts around to eat in such a situation, but it isn't always practical to keep cupcakes or donuts around all the time.  It's kind of invitin' trouble, if you know what I mean, Friends.

That's where marshmallows come in handy.  They're easier to store than cupcakes and donuts.  They keep longer.  They're portable, so you can fill up a zipper-bag full of marshmallows and go.  You can roast 'em, you can toast 'em, you can eat 'em right outta the bag.

And you can always put marshmallows IN cupcakes and donuts.  Whoa.  Marshmella Madness, indeed, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment