Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Planes

I think of myself as a moving animated pictures connoisseur!
Hiya, Big People!  How's your Wednesday going for you so far? 

Have I talked to you about my favorite movie?  Have I mentioned it?  Well, in case I haven't, it's the movie Planes.  It's about a crop-duster that races against racing planes around the world. 

Really, it's a classic underdog story.  There's humor, a little romance, a little intrigue, lotsa lessons to be learned, and a satisfying ending.  A little something for everyone, when you get right the heck down to it. 

It's an animated film, which is to say it's a computer-animated cartoon kind of thing.  It doesn't matter.  I know that in real life, in every vehicle, there's a soul like those personified in the Planes movie. 

I love it because I like rootin' for the underdog.  I like it because Dusty Crophopper is a loyal friend.  I love El Chupacabra.  I wish my nickname was El Chupacabra.  I wish I were a racing airplane like Rochelle. 

What I'm saying is that the Planes movie lets a little kid dream.  I think that's what I love so much about it. 

Give it a look, Friends!  You might just find out that you like the Planes move, too! 

I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow! Muah!


No comments:

Post a Comment