Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2014

I'm In Trainin'!

Couch jockeyin' isn't as easy as it looks!
Hiya, Friends!  I'm in trainin'.  I'm trainin' to be a couch jockey!

You know, watching the Seahorse Derby the other day really inspired me, but Mommy won't let me ride horses.  She says I'm too little, and that Daddy's allergic. 

I can't help but wonder if Daddy's horse "allergy" is anything like my lobster dander "allergy."  Yeah, I've pretty much figured out that the reason I can't have a pet lobster of my very own is because Mommy doesn't wanna deal with the hassle of a pet lobster.  It isn't because I'm allergic to lobster dander.  Lobsters don't even have dander!

So anyway, since I can't ride a horse, I've decided to be a couch jockey.  There's still an element of danger, which I like, although the couch doesn't go as fast as I wish it did.  I can still use my imagination.  In my imagination, I can ride that couch faster than any horse, by golly!

But I've still got to train.  Train and practice, practice and train.  So I'll be seein' you tomorrow, Friends!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment