Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

My Lost Weekend

I don't know where those days went!
Hiya, Friends!  Have you ever had a lost weekend?  Well, that's what the heck happened to me. 

Maybe not so much the "lost" part.  I remember everything about the weekend.  I just don't know where all the time went.  It was so hectic that my show over on the Facebook just didn't happen on Saturdee or Sundee. 

On Saturday, I felt like that song that goes "I've been everywhere, Man!"  I really was everywhere.  I started out at my home, then I went to a place called St. Marys, then I went to another place called Dubois, and then we followed the Interstate across to Lock Haven, took another road into Williamsport, ate at a dang ol' Ruby Tuesday, then headed back up the ol' ding-dang on 15.  It was my twelve-hour trip, it was!

Yesterday, I helped Mommy and Daddy with our gardening.  We're gardening now.  And I'm a helper.  I almost rolled down the bank in front of our house, headfirst, but Mommy grabbed the back of my coat and dragged me back up.  It scared me!  I was mad at Mommy!  But she said she'd rather I was mad at her and safe than that I tumbled down the bank head-first.  I guess she's right.  I will say that black plastic sheet-mulch is really slippery, and I feel like that could serve me well come summertime if I can get five minutes with the hose and it.  I'm thinking a homemade Slip'n'Slide.  That's what I'm thinkin'.

So that's my lost weekend, Friends!  I wish I could say that I get to rest up during the week here, but it's like the crazy Olympics here this week.  Something happening every day of the week, all the way until next Monday or Tuesday.  So let's hold on and go on this ride together, Friends, mmmmkay?  I love ya lots!  See ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment