Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2014

It's Thursday: I Go Nuts!!!

Heeeeeeeeeeeere's ZOE!
Hiya, Friends!  As you know, due to my daddy's work schedule, Thursdays are like my Fridays, and today, I'm especially pumped up because it's the Thursday before a holiday!

That's right!  Tomorrow is the Fourth of July!  Independence Day!

I've decided to declare my own independence tomorrow, too, by moving into my little white cardboard playhouse behind the couch in the living room.  I figure if I have my own place, I won't constantly be hearing all about how I oughtta start potty trainin'.  I figure I'll be able to eat all the yogurts I want, without Mommy and Daddy tellin' me I hafta eat other things.  In my own place, I'll take naps only if I want to (and I won't want to!) and I'll be able to go to bed whenevertheheck I want.

That's what I'm gonna do, Friends!  And that's happening tomorrow!  It's every Little Kid's fondest dream, to have a place of their own, so they don't wanna hafta listen to the constant nagging from their folks!  Who needs 'em, anyway?!  Really, who?!

So I've got some packing to do.  Some boxing up of things.  I'll check in with ya tomorrow, Friends, on Independence Day Actual.  I love the heck right outta ya!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment