Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Take the Plunge!

Close your eyes, hold your breath, and jump right in!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Sunday to you!  You know what?  Sometimes you've gotta just take a plunge. 

I'm not talking about anything in particular in my OWN life, this plunge-taking, but I'm just sayin' if there's anything new you're thinking of trying...Well, you could try just about anything new!  For real!

You could learn anything at all, from maybe trying to roast your broccoli instead of eating it steamed all the time (or maybe trying broccoli in the first place!), or maybe a new workout or any workout, or learnin' to drive a different kind of car, or draw a picture... whatever it is, there's no time like the present to just jump right in and try it. 

As for me, I think I'm gonna get my pal Rozzie to take a plunge with me and maybe try puttin' other fillings in our pierogies besides just the usual ones.  Rozzie and I get together for Pierogi Night at my Little House in the Living Room.  It's like Pizza Night, except for it's pierogies we're eatin'. 

Hey, there's something else you could take the plunge and try, Friends, if you haven't already!

I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment