Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

Little Kid, Big Dreams

Sometimes the littlest kids have the biggest dreams!
Hiya, Big People!  Didja take a plunge, big or small, yesterday?  Didja try something new?  I sure hope so!  If not, that's okay.  There's still time.  Every day is a new opportunity to take a plunge and try something new.  How about that?!

I'm not gonna nag ya, Friends.  I know nobody likes that.  I don't even like to be nagged (MAH-MEEE, I'm talking to YOU.  I don't like bein' nagged about potty trainin'.  If I've told ya once, I've told ya a thousand times, I'll do it when I'm ready!)

Sorry about that, Friends.  I get a little passionate about things and forget where I'm goin'.

You know what, though?  I have me some big dreams, Friends.  Sometimes, the smallest among us have the biggest dreams.  Sometimes those dreams are so big we can't put words on 'em yet.  I'm not sure I even HAVE the words for my big dreams right now.  I'm learnin' a lot, but I wanna learn more.  I feel like I'm standin' in front of this giant Thing of Learning and Dreams, and somebody gave me the key to all of it, and all's I hafta do is open my mind and just go to learnin' all I can.

Do you have any idea how exciting that is, Friends?  It's big excitement.  And the more this little kid learns, the bigger my dreams get.

I hope it works the same way for you, Friends.  Just because you're big, that doesn't mean your dreams hafta get small.  In fact, I sure hope that isn't the way it works.  I hope people get to keep dreamin' big, no matter how big they get. 

How about that?!

I'll see ya tomorrow, Friends!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment