Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Zoe WithLizardBreath

Look out, Little Town! It's WithLizardBreath and LizardZilla!  Oooooo!
Friends.  As you may or may not know, when I was a little kid, my pal Rozzie told me that my middle name is 'WithLizardBreath.'  It isn't.  It's 'Elizabeth,' but you know what?  I kinda like being called Zoe WithLizardBreath.  It makes me laugh.  I know it isn't true, and I figure if I embrace names like that now, when I get to the playground, things like that that other little kids will say to me won't bug me. 

Pre-emptively co-opting their fuel, Friends.  It's a strategery!

Anyway, just to set the record straight, if I have WithLizardBreath, then lizard breath must smell like PEZ.  And Sparkle Fun toothpaste.  Occasionally Smarties.  How about that?

And recently, I met an actual rubber lizard named Pinky who wanted me to tell everybody that lizards get a bad rap.  he wants me to let you know that lizards aren't bad people, and that we shouldn't get freaked out by their weird long tails.  And also, he wanted to apologize for his friend Godzilla's many rampages.  Apparently Godzilla has been dieting and has spent the last sixty or seventy years in a state of 'Hangry.'

I sure can relate to that.  I get really hangry when I'm hungry and angry for just an afternoon.  

So if ya see Godzilla stomping around in a state of hanger, throw him a big cookie.  He loves sweets.  Before you know it, he'll be the life of whatever party he almost stomped on.  (He really loves sixties dance music!)

I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment