Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Sparkle Fun!

Sparkle Fun makes me wanna do a happy dance!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Thursday!

Hey, have you ever tried Sparkle Fun toothpaste?  Crest makes it.  If you haven't, it's this really pretty teal-blue gel toothpaste that has SPARKLES in it!  Like GLITTER for my MOUTH!  It SHIMMERS!  And it tastes like BUBBLEGUM!

Most of the time, Mommy doesn't let me handle the tube of Sparkle Fun by myself.  She says the tube of Sparkle Fun in my hands is just too much sparkly fun.  What does Mommy know, anyway?

Okay, so one time, I got ahold of the tube of Sparkle Fun, and I was using it like the tube of my yogurts, and Mommy got mad at me and said it could make me sick to my stomach and took the tube away from me.  One lousy little time in the history of me and toothpaste, and she all kinds of overreacted.

Sheesh.

At least she still lets me use the Sparkle Fun toothpaste.  But in "moderation."  I don't like it at all, Friends, but I hafta accept it.  At least I get Sparkle Fun in small, pea-size doses on the end of my toothbrush.  That's better than no Sparkle Fun toothpaste at all. 

Anyway, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment