Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Don't Let Halloween Stress Ya Out!

Whoa, whoa, whoa, Big People!  Calm down!
Hiya, Friends!  It's Saturday!  Can you believe it? 

Hey.  I've been thinking.  You know how that goes, don't ya, Friends?  Anyway.  Like I said, I've been thinkin' and I thought maybe all my talk about Halloween costumes and Halloween treats might be stressin' you Big People out. 

Sometimes I forget just how delicate you Big People can be about things like this.

So anyway, I wanna just take a little time today to remind you not to sweat it.  It's all gonna be okay, Friends.  Even if you didn't do diddly-squat this week to prepare for the upcoming Halloween Holiday, you're gonna be okay.  I promise.

There's still time. 

And.  Bein' as how today's Saturday, you can take some time today to get prepared for Halloween.  It's better to be ready than not, Friends.  Don't procrastinate a moment longer.

I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment