Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Trick-or-Treat's Tomorrow Thursday!

...Sorry...I zoned out for a minute, thinkin' of all the wonderful treats I'm gonna fetch!
Hiya, Big People!  Tomorrow's Halloween!  Can you believe it?  So I'm gonna call today "Trick-or-Treat's Tomorrow" Thursday!  How about that, Big People?!

You know, as is often the case, I find myself more excited on the day BEFORE this holiday than I am on the actual holiday.  That doesn't mean I don't like the holiday itself, but there's just something so exciting in waiting for a holiday to happen, especially when we're talking about All Hallow's Eve-Eve!  Trust me, Friends.  I get keyed up over this sort of thing!

When ya really get right down to it, October has the right idea for sendin' itself off with a bang, don'tchya think?  It put a fun holiday like Halloween on its very last day, so we can give it a costume-themed goin' away party! 

Well, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment