Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Me, The Statue of Levity!

...Give me your sad, your depressed, your sighing masses yearning to laugh free!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Sunday to you! 

Well, you know, if you know me, you know that I am a class clown of sorts.  I mean, I would be, if I had a class to be the clown of.  I guess that's why I love my picture-show over on the Facebook so much.  I guess that's why I love it when you stop in to see me here on my web log.  I love to know that I can make people laugh, chuckle, or smile.  I love to think that maybe there's somebody whose spirit I've lifted, ever single day.


So, to commemorate my desire to be a force of funny in the world, I've decided that today, I'm gonna be the Statue of Levity.  I tried to commission my pal Rozzie to make a statue of me from Play-Doh, but as it turns out, Rozzie's lack of opposable thumbs and also her propensity to eat Play-Doh provided too many complications to that idea to make it doable.  Also, I have a really hard time standing still enough for long enough to take part in such nonsense as posing to have a commemorative statue made in one's image.  So instead, I posed for this picture of me holding my water-bazooka up like a torch.  Or a pillow-polo stick.  There are few things more hilarious than saying pillow polo.

Friends, if you like having your spirits lifted, go out and lift someone else's spirits today, if you'd like.  It makes your heart feel really good, and also, if what goes around comes around, and you're sendin' good things out into the world, and makin' people feel a little better, that's gonna come back around to you, eventually.  I guarantee it!

I sure love ya lots, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment