Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Lunch BREAK!

I have a sandwich and a yogurt for lunch, but what don't I have? My desk!
Hiya, Friends!  How are you today?  It's Thursday, and if you're anything like me, you're at work at your place of employment.

You know, as much as I love my job, there's times when I know I need to step away from my desk. Lunch is the time I'm talking about today.  I think it's entirely appropriate to walk away from your desk or work station during your lunchtime, even if you have work to do.

Why?

Well, for one thing, you don't wanna spill lunch on your computer or other important things on your desk like TPS Reports that you hafta turn in!  Spillin' noodles on your keyboard can be a tragedy!  For another thing, if you're at your desk and your telephone rings, and you're right in the middle of chewin' up a bite of corned beef sandwich, and you pick up the telephone, there you are, chewin' in the other person's ear!  And that brings up my finally.  Finally, it doesn't hurt ya to take a break at lunch if you can.  How can your desk miss you if you never leave it during the day?  How can your mind ever get a chance to recharge and think of things in a fresh manner if you never leave your desk and you keep looking at your work during that time?

The answer is that it can't, Friends. 

Take your lunch break.  Leave your desk.  You won't spill anything on your work, and you just might come back all refreshed and ready to tackle the rest of your work day.  How about that?

I love ya, Big People!  Be good to yourself and be good to others!  See ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment