Pages

Friday, October 10, 2014

Incorporating Whimsy Into the Everyday

I'm a Lucky Charms marshmallow with a splasha milk!
Hiya, Friends! Well, as you know, Halloween is three weeks away from today.  That means that you still have a few days to get your costume around.

As I mentioned earlier this week, you don't hafta go hog-wild and wear and over-the-top Halloween costume in order to have fun participating in the Halloween Holiday.  Nope!

I mean, check me out in the picture to the left.  I'm wearing regular clothes, such as the type I would wear to my workplace.  But on top, I've added a white foam crown. 

You might think I'm some type of princess, on accounta that crown, but look closer at it.  Doesn't it look like a droppa milk, splashing in a bowl?  Doesn't it?  ... Well, zoom in a little.  Shake out your eyes.  ... Got it?  ... I told ya!

So, a princess would be okay.  Nothing wrong with that.  But.  With the powers of imagination, and a cheerfully-pastel-colored frock, I am not a princess.  I am a Lucky Charms marshmallow, topped with a delicious and nutritious splasha milk!

Halloween creativity, Friends.  Powered by just my regular clothes, a fun and easy-to-wear accessory, and some good old-fashioned imagination.  How about that?!  You can do it, too, Big People.  Just put on your thinking caps, or thinking cape.  Whatever makes you think.

You have three weeks!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment