Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

I'm Nutty About Fitness!

They might call 'em dumbbells, but liftin' weights is so smart!
Well, hiya, Big People!

You know, if you called me a Fitness Nut, I'd say, 'guilty as charged!'  I love to exercise and keep active.  I love to try new fruits and vegetables, and my FRAVORITE, FRAVORITE vegetable is steamed spinach with salt-n-vinegar on it! 

That doesn't mean I'm a dull little kid who talks only about exercisin' and eatin' the good stuff.  In fact, I like talking about a lot of things, when you get right down to it.  I like to learn about all kindsa things.  It's just that fitness is one of my pet topics.

Also, I like sweets as much as the next little kid.  If you've been following me for a while, you'll know that I love donuts.  I really love cupcakes.  So much so that back when I usedta talk about 'em a lot, people accused me of havin' a problem with cupcakes and they wanted to sign me up for cupcake rehab.  There never was cause for such concern, and also, I learned there's no such thing as cupcake rehab.  Also, I like to drink a little root beer from time to time, especially butterscotch root beer from the Land of Wisconsin.  But those are all sometimes-treats.  I don't live on those things.

The point of all this, Friends, is that you CAN be nutty about fitness... without gettin' all nutty in general.  I learned a lot from my time as an evangelical cupcake enthusiast.  I learned that just because I like something, doesn't mean that the people around me like to hear about it all the time.  I learned that having balance in this life gets ya a long way.  I think the word is moderation

So that's me, Friends.  I hope you have something to be nutty about, too! 

I sure love ya lots, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment