Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Back to Business!

Who says ya can't be smart AND pretty?!
Hiya, Big People!

How was your Memorial Day Weekend?

Well, I'll tell ya what.  I just had a blast.  Yesterday, I got to attend my very first Memorial Day ceremony at the Ulysses Cemetery.  It made me proud to be an American and made me determined to not take my freedoms for granted.

There were lotsa picnics for me to go to.  I got to eat lotsa really good food.  Had some marshmellas.  Even though all my Big People like to roast theirs, I like to eat mine plain, and that worked out just fine.

I got to drive my Model Z around for a bit, and by drive it around, I mean I sat on the patio in my Model Z at Gramma's and let all the Big People tell me how cute I am, sittin' in the driver's seat. 

I'll tell ya what, that Model Z sure is hard to pedal.  I appreciate modern Power Wheelz even more than I used to, but you know what?  Once I get the pedallin' muscles in my legs all biggified, that Model Z of mine is really gonna tear around!  That's my prediction.

Today, though, it's all about bein' Back To Work.  I'm braiding my pal Barbara Doll's hair for her work as a theoretical physicist at a major university.  I'm gettin' ready to head back to St. Laffalotatus- Mercy-Mercy Hospital and Donut Dude's.  I do lotsa jobs.  And the weekend was fun, but now it's time to roll up our sleeves and get back at the ol' grind, right?

I love ya lots, Friends, and I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment