Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Thirsty Thursday

It's one of those weeks, amIright, Friends?!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Thursday to you! 

Boyo boy!  What a drink!  I mean week!  I mean I need a drink!

Hey, Bub.  I'm talking about some juice.  I'm three.  What kinda kid do you think I am?  Really, my beverage options are pretty limited at this point in my life.  Most of the time, I drink good ol' liquid hydrogen dioxide... that's water for you non-book-nerd types.  I get milk with my meals, because I'm a growing Little Kid.  Juice is a sometimes treat, and root beer is a super-sometimes treat. 

Today's a day for juice, I think, by gum.

Well, because it's just been that kind of a week, hasn't it?  The weather's been up, up, up, down, crazy, and Odd.  I'm not complainin'.  Mercurial weather keeps ya on your toes, unless your mercurial weather happens in the Midwest under roiling skies, in which case, mercurial weather is not fun, and it keeps you crouched in impact-readiness-position in a strong interior room with no windows.  (Stay safe out there, Friends in Tornado Alley!  I'm keepin' ya in my thoughts and prayers!)

I'm makin' myself thirsty, talkin' about all the things I like to drink.  You Big People have your Thirsty Thursday beverage favorites, but I really like juice.  Come on and join me, Friends!  Have a drink of juice with me, and we can all say 'Thank Goodness Tomorrow's Friday!'

Hey.  I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment