Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Movie-n-Popcorn with Daddy!

This is a picture of my Mommy on my shirt!
Hiya, Friends!  You know what I think is pretty cool?  You know what I ask for and look forward to, just about every evening?

Sittin' on the couch with Daddy, eatin' popcorn and watchin' a movie.  Sometimes, a movie is just one of our favorite television programs, but the popcorn, and Daddy, just makes it special.

Mommy wasn't gonna let me have popcorn until I'm six.  That's a long ways off.  She says she read it in a book somewhere that Little Kids aren't supposed to have popcorn until they're six.  Well, I'll tell ya what.  Mommy's just anti-fun, is what she is.  If she had her way, I'd be going to bed at eighto clock at night, too!

Good thing I have Daddy here to overrule her!

Yeah, yeah, yeah, Mommy has a point about popcorn bein' a choking hazard, but Daddy makes sure I just eat the nicey fluffy-popped kernels, and not the little hard un-popped ones.  Daddy makes sure I eat popcorn, one piece at a time, and that I never eat popcorn alone.  I respect this trust Daddy invests in me, and I enjoy the time that he spends in the evenings with me, watchin' something on the television, and eatin' popcorn with me.  I sure do!

It's the little things in life that make it magical, Friends!  Like when I get to see you every day.  How about that?!

Hey.  I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment