Pages

Friday, May 1, 2015

Dressed to Be Fabulous!

This outfit was made for bein' fabulous, and so was I, Friends!
Hiya, Big People! 

Well, ya know, I consider myself something of a fashionista.  I love clothes, and clothes love me. 

Well, due to this really close friendship clothes and I share, I know just how powerful the right outfit can be.  If you're wearin' the wrong clothings, all's you wanna hafta do is curl up on the couch or inside your powder blue VeeDub bus tent and eat Cheetos. 

But wear the right outfit, like a Snoopy T-Shirt, green tutu-skirt, black ruffled BabyLegs, Hello Kitty socks, a red ladybug chapeau and red dress pumps, and you won't give another thought to the couch or Cheetos.

You'll still wanna hafta think about your blue VeeDub bus, though, because how else are ya supposed to get to the party to show off your fabulous frock?  I don't know about your fairy godmother, but mine won't do the pumpkin-to-coach conversion.  She says that's Cinderella's fairy godmother's thing.  So she makes my VeeDub bus go!

I don't let people eat Cheetos in my enchanted VeeDub bus, though, Friends.  That just isn't cool.  I don't want my sweet vintage white vinyl interior gettin' all grubbed up with orange stuff off'n those extruded corn snacks.  My bus, my rules!

Aw, I love ya just the same, anyways, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Dress to be Fabulous!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment