Pages

Monday, May 18, 2015

I Have Some Big Plans!

I'm gonna grow some sunflowers!  How about that?!
Hiya, Big People! 

Well, it was a pretty neat weekend, wasn't it?  The weather was mostly really nice.

One thing that I'm really excited about today is that I got to go to the home improvement store, pick out two plant-pots of my very own, pick out a seed packet, and bring 'em home to plant them in real, honest-to-goodness DIRT!

I picked out sunflowers.  Dwarf sunflowers, actually.  Mommy said they'd be just the ticket for me to grow in a little plant-pot.

It was really fun, sprinkling the sunflower seeds in the dirt, then covering them up and watering them.  I plan to keep on watering them.  I'm gonna watch those little sunflowers sprout, and just love 'em right up into bein' grown-up sunflowers!  How about that?!

I think I'm gonna love bein' a gardener, Friends! 

I love ya lots!  I've got some gardening to do!  See ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment