Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2015

If It Is To Be, Then It Is Up To ME!

If it is to be, then it's up to me!
Well, hiya, Friends!  It's Thursdee, so of course, we're still in the work-week. 

The work-week gets me to thinking, Friends, that we all have work to do.  I have work to do. 

Well, ya know.  Growin' up kind of work.  Gettin' really good at the appropriate use of a pencil or crayon.  Learnin' how to dial the phone.  Listening to the Big People in my life while preserving my Own Mind. 

Yeah, there's lots to do, even when you're three.

And the thing I've learned about all this work is that nobody's going to do it for me.  If it is to be, then it's up to me, Big People.  You have different work to do, but the saying's the same for you.  Whatever it is that you need to get crackalackin' on, it's up to you.

It's kinda scary to think about, on the one hand, but on the other hand, isn't that EMPOWERING?!  We don't hafta sit around, waiting for permission to improve.  We just gotta jump in and start!

Let's go get 'em, Friends!  We can do this.  I love ya lots, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment