Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Embarrassment Derails Trains of Thought!

Hiya, Friends!  Happy Tuesday to you!

When I'm embarrassed, I get flustered and forget stuff!
Hey, have you ever noticed the way you can be really focused on something, on making a certain point, and then ya get embarrassed and wind up forgetting what it was you were doing or thinking about or focusing on?

I call that havin' your train of thought derailed.

Embarrassment is one of those things that can derail a train of thought, right quick, you know. 

For instance, I was doin' my The Daily Zoe Facebook Picture Show one day, and I had everything all planned out in my head, what I was gonna talk about and such.  And then someone on my production crew said I wasn't sittin' very ladylike, and it embarrassed me. 

Don't get me wrong.  I had on some pants, and nobody could see my Doc McStuffins underpants through my pants, but apparently, there's still an embargo on sittin' certain ways in polite company, and apparently, my production crew considers themselves polite company, so they called me out on the way I was sitting.

I suppose they had a point and all.  But what really happened is that I felt embarrassed, bein' called out like that.  And when I got embarrassed, I ended up forgetting all about what I wanted to talk about on the Facebook show.  All's I could talk about was apologizin' for not sittin' very ladylike.

It wasn't one of my more professional moments, but I've gotta tell ya, Friends, it really just flustered me to no end!

I guess this sort of thing happens to everyone, Big People, so I hadn't oughtta dwell on it.  But that's easier said than done.

Hey.  I'm glad you stop in to see me every day, and I sure do love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment