Pages

Friday, September 18, 2015

Luggage Carts: The Vehicle of Choice for Discerning Little Kids

The duffel bag has the right idea!  This is a stylish way to travel!
Hiya, Big People!  You know what?  Hotels have the best ideas ever, and the best of those best ideas in my book is the luggage cart.

That's right!  Those wheelie things that you find in the hotel lobby that have a place for your suitcases and then up top, there's a bar for your hangables.  These luggage carts usedta be the realm of bellmen and bellmen only, but with the advent of spinner luggage, hotels are less and less likely to employ a bellman, so the hotel guests finally get to get their hands on these marvels of hospitality industry transportation.

Psst- If you DO stay at a hotel with a bellman, though, let him take ya to your room and give him a nice tip.  He's there to make your stay more nicer on arrival and departure end of things.  Just do it, Big People!

Anyways, I recently had the privilege of riding with my luggage down the hall, in an elevator, through the lobby, and out the door and across a parking lot.  It was just a wonderful experience.  I felt like such a big cheese, ridin' on that luggage cart.  I felt special. 

In fact, I will go so far as to say that hotel luggage carts are the vehicle of choice for the discerning Little Kid traveler.  How about that?!

Hey.  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow, Friends.  I love ya lots!  Muah!

1 comment:

  1. Oh! Am I first to comment? thanks for sharing the post regarding Luggage Carts :)

    ReplyDelete