Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

White Lion, Whitesnake, and Whitefish

Why isn't there a band called Whitefish?
Well, hiya Friends!  Happy Wednesday to you!

If you know me, you know I love to listen to musics of all kinds.  I really do, and lately, I've been enjoying the musical stylings of bands with the word "White" in their names.  You know, The White Stripes, White Lion, and White Snake, to name a few.

What really puzzles me is if there can be bands named after white animals, why isn't there a band named "Whitefish?"  There's all kinds of whitefish that need to be represented in rock music, like Tilapia, Cod, Haddock, Mahi Mahi.  You get my drift.  There's a lot of different varieties of whitefish that would enjoy rock'n'roll.

I'm not sure what a band named Whitefish would sound like, other than having scales feature heavily in their musics.  Maybe they'd make liberal use of distortion.  I'm not sure how they couldn't.  Things sound kind of distorted underwater, so maybe Whitefish could use that effect in their music.  I bet their beats would be nice and bubbly, though.

The world will prob'ly never know what a band called "Whitefish" would sound like, though, Friends, sadly.

Good thing there's lots of other bands making musics for us, though!

Hey.  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow, Big People!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment