Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Say Anything...

...nice about my Little Giraffe Friends!
Hiya, Friends!

I know I don't talk about it all the time like I used to, but I still do work very hard to raise awareness of the plight of Little Giraffes of the Wild Steppes Everywhere.  I am here to help Little Giraffes.

As a reformed Tiger Baby who would chew on a particular Little Giraffe named Sophie La Giraffe and make her squeak in discomfort, my activism on behalf of the Little Giraffes goes beyond hashtag activism.  My work with the Little Giraffes is more than just putting inflammatory things on my social media newsfeed, to incite and goad non-Little Giraffe sympathizers. 

What do I do for the Little Giraffes?  Well, I listen to their concerns.  I try to help them find solutions to their problems.  I raise awareness that chewing on Little Giraffes is uncomfortable for them, but those Little Giraffes can comfort Tiger Babies with sore gums in other ways, like with lotsa cuddles and lively conversation.  I try to facilitate dialogue between my People, the Tiger Babies, TigerToddlers, and Tiger Little Kids, and the Little Giraffes.  When need be, or I just want to, I adopt Little Giraffes to come live with me at my Little Giraffe Ranch.  It's so rewarding, Friends. 

There's a walk I try to walk, Friends, when it comes to the Little Giraffes.  I'm here for them!

I love ya lots, Big People, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment