Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Purple Rein...deer Pose

Some would call this Warrior Pose, but I like Purple Reindeer Pose instead!
Hiya, Friends! 

You know, I like to do some yoga to help me relax and to energize me and just help me get by in this crazy world.

One thing I really like to do when I'm at the Lake is do yoga down by the water.  And one thing I really like to do when I do my yoga, especially down by the water is to think of my own names for all the different poses.

Well, it just makes me feel like I'm stretching and exercising my creativity as well as just personalizing my exercises and making my yoga practice my very own.

My favorite pose right now is the one in the picture above.  I call it "Purple Rein...Deer."  Yoga experts would call this pose "Warrior I."  I think my name is more fun, and also, I'm wearin' a purple tutu-skirt, so it just fits.

You don't hafta be an expert to like to do yoga, Friends!  I'm no yoga expert, but I'm a fun expert, and that's what I let lead me.

Hey.  I love ya lots, Big People.  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow, mmmkay?  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment