Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

It's My 950th Post!

Buckle up, Big People!  We're about to take off!
Well, hiya, Friends!  Happy Tuesday to ya!

Today is my nine-hundred fiftieth post on this weblog!  How about that?!  I'm just lettin' you know this because that means since this is a daily blog, and I've been keepin' up with it bein' an actual daily blog all this time, in fifty days, it'll be my one-thousandth blog post, and that's a big deal, Friends!

No, I'm not doing anything like any giveaways for Post 950 or Post 1000.  I don't really have anything to give away, except maybe for all the clothes I've outgrown since I was New, or maybe some of the toys I let Mommy sort out of my office yesterday.  (That was a pretty painful process, anyways, Friends, sortin' out my outgrown toys.  Did it ever OCCUR to Mommy that the reason I haven't played with some of 'em since I was fifteen months old is because I couldn't FIND 'em?  Whatever.  It's her world.  I just live in it.  Pfffffft.)

Anyways, what I'm really sayin' is thank you for coming along with me every day when you check in to The Daily Zoe Blog.  It sure makes this Little Kid feel like sucha Big Cheese.

Now, put your tray-tables up into their full upright positions, stow any electronic devices, except maybe the one you're using to read this blog, pay attention to the safety briefing, and buckle up.  I've put the buckle up light on.  We're gettin' ready to take off.

The sky's the limit for where we can go, Friends, and maybe not even the sky.  You never know where I'm gonna be takin' you, here at The Daily Zoe Blog.  You just never know!  So check back tomorrow.  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment