Pages

Monday, August 31, 2015

It's Almost As Good!

It doesn't change colors, but my dress is still almost as good as a magic dress!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Monday to you!

As you can see, I'm wearing a pretty dress today.  It doesn't change colors like Princes Aurora's Magic Dress does, but it's still pretty and it's still fun to wear.  And it's my dress.

What I like most about my dress I'm wearin' today is that Gramma got it for me.  But other nice features include the bright pink color, the big frilly skirt, and the way it makes me look like a FLOWER!  How about that?!

Don't think I've given up on the idea of a magical color-changing dress, though, Big People.  I'm workin' on it.  It's weird to me in this day and age that Flora, Fauna, and Merriweather aren't reachable by email, at least not that I can see from my searches.  But maybe they don't make their contact information very accessible, to keep the riff-raff from just hailing them with all kindsa trivial stuff.  I betchya that happens a lot to the magic people like Flora, Fauna, and Merriweather.  I understand.  But I'll find a way to get hold of them!  I sure will!

Anyway, Friends, I wantchya to enjoy the rest of your Sunday.  I love ya lots.  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment