Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

See Spot Shop!

I'm so star-struck right now!
Friends, if ya know me, ya know that I am a shopper.  It's in my DNA.  I follow all the shoppin's.  I like the little blue light bulb at Kmart, I thrill at a trip to the Mall, and Target really hits the ol' spot.

Speakin' of spots, I recently got to meet Spot, who is the mascot of Target.  And I was star-struck. 

Well, ya know, I love dogs to begin with.  Spot the Target Dog kinda reminds me of my own pal Rozzie, except Rozzie's a White German Shepherd, and she doesn't have a red target over her left eye.  Or her right eye, for that matter.  But she's a friendly white dog, and so is Spot.

Spot the Dog helps Target shoppers find the best deals on what they'd like to buy, and that's pretty great in my book!  I love a good deal!

But mostly, I love to meet new friends, and Spot the Dog is DEFINITELY a friend, Friends.  So if you're ever in the dang ol' Target, and you see Spot the Dog, saunter on over to him and say "Hiya, Spot! I'm a pal of Zoe's, so I'm a pal of yours, too!" and see the wonderful conversation that pooch has in store for ya!  You won't regret it!  I promise!

I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment