Pages

Friday, August 7, 2015

My Destiny Today!

I always knew I belong in a castle on a stage under a mirror-ball, Big People!
Hiya, Friends! 

Well, ya know, my recent trip to the Children's Museum of Pittsburgh really made a Big Impression on me.  It sure as all get-out did!

One of my favorite things about the Children's Museum is that they have a real-life, working stage with a giant replica of King Friday's Castle and a trunka dress-up clothes.  The last time I was at the Children's Museum, the stage and castle were a ZOO, but this time, I had the place all to myself.

I gotta tell ya, Friends, I loved it all.  I loved the costumes.  I loved the velvet curtains and the lights and the theatre seats.  I loved acting under the mirror-ball.

Overall, it was just about one of the most exciting experiences of my whole entire life so far!

I hope you find your destiny today, Friends!  It's a great feeling to discover what it is that you're supposed to do!  I love ya lots!  See ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment