Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2015

A Dress That Changes Colors!

I want a dress that changes to any color I want!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Sunday to you!

Well, you know, I like watchin' princess movies, Friends, and one of my favorites is Sleeping Beauty.

Oh, not because of the whole fair princess saved by a handsome prince thing.  Yeah, that's nice, too, but that isn't what keeps me askin' for Sleeping Beauty to be on the television set.

No.  It's because Princess Aurora's dress changes from pink to blue to pink, and back to blue, through the magic of Flora, Fauna, and Merriweather.  And thing of it is, I want a dress like that!  A dress that has the magic so if I want it to be pink, it'll be pink.  Or blue, or purple, or yellow.  I like all the colors, and I really wonder why a kid has to be all stuck on one color of a dress, or hafta have a closet full of the same dress.  How convenient would it be if a kid could have just one dress of a certain style, and could change the color of it at will! 

That isn't saying I want just one dress in my closet.  But I'd like all the dresses in my closet to be different styles and able to change colors to any color I want, whenever I want it to.

Friends, I'd better see if I can find email addresses or cellular telephone numbers for Flora, Fauna, and Merriweather.  Maybe they could help a Little Kid out on this one.  I'll see ya tomorrow!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment