Pages

Friday, August 21, 2015

Shake It Up, Shake It Off!

Oh, you know me, workin' it in the dang ol' gymnasium!
Hiya, Big People! 

Wow, is it Friday again already?

Actually, this week seemed to take for-EVER to get back here to my favorite day of the week.  I think there must be something going on cosmically, because my Maternal Unit just kept jumpin' all over me, no matter what I did.  It was really annoying to the max, Friends. 

Got through it, though.  Well, ya know, Mommy oughtta know that she can't break a Little Kid like me's spirit just by bein' super-critical of everything I attempt!  That isn't how I'm wired. 

And.  I have a secret weapon for when things get really intense.

I dance.  I shake it up.  I shake it off.  I put on some good music and have a dance-off with myself.  The best part about it all is that I always win the dance-off.  It'd be pretty bad if I was coming in third place out of one contender, after all.

So, Friends, if you have someone who's oppressing you and you can't do anything about it because that person cooks your food and washes your clothes and carts you around to appointments, play days, shoppings, and the like, if that person cuts up your apples for you and peels your grapes, the best coping mechanism I can think of is dancin'.  Try it out and thank me tomorrow!  I love the heck right outta ya, Big People!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment